The menu I offer is based on and inspired by my time working in a Michelin Star restaurant in Holland. I'm inspired by vegetables, their vibrant colors, their endless possibilities, their textures, everything about them! For me, vegetables are the base of every dish. Though I love fish and meat, I don't think they should have the staring role in every dish.
Every dinner will be based on one or two colors! To challenge myself, and to surprise you!
The menu will consist of 4 dishes, (two starters, a main and a desert) all the size of starters. I choose to serve smaller portions and more dishes, to deliver the most diverse dining experience possible.
Examples of what could be on the menu are:
- Spring Greens and Fava Beans, different preparations of Cucumber, Muscles and Cockles, Quinoa and Curry
- Two preparations of Cauliflower, a crumble and a Skordalia, with Seared Scallops, Crème Fraîche, a vinaigrette of Curry and a Parmesan Crisp
- Two preparations of Cherry Tomatoes, Fennel, Zucchini Flower and Monkfish stuffed with Smoked Mozarella, Basil and Sundried Tomatoes, wrapped in Prosciutto, with Pine Nuts and Currants
- Crumble of Peach with Lemon Curd, Whipped Cream, Lemon Crème Fraîche and Basil
The morning of the day you come to dine I will send you the menu, to get you excited about what will be served!
There's a few reasons I don't put a fixed menu for every dinner:
- I like to surprise my guests
- I like to challenge myself again and again, for every dinner
- I cook with fresh products